Talent Partners Services
At Talent Partners, our recruiting strategy begins with gaining firsthand knowledge of our clients’ infrastructure, management philosophy, and precise human capital requirements. We are just as thorough in revealing the goals and motivation of candidates we present. We want these potential employees to be as excited about your company’s future as you are. By developing an even better understanding of your company and the job market, Talent Partners can streamline the sourcing and interviewing process while quickly finding the very best talent for the position by uncovering possibilities never considered.
The Talent Partners’ process has evolved over 20+ years of intensive study of thousands of executive placements, in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions. The average retained search only has a 66% success rate, compared to Talent Partners’ 97% success rate using our engaged search model. Far more important than statistics alone are the millions of dollars that fall to the bottom line when the match is right. Read a summary of our 32 Step Process
♦ A money back guarantee on our performance
♦ We have placed over 1,600 executives since 1996
♦ 97% Success Rate completing each Engaged Search
♦ We deliver your shortlist in 21 days
♦ At least 6 team members on every search to ensure success
♦ Weekly screen share to ensure our mutual search success
We are a hybrid retained search firm saving our clients nearly 50% of what they usually pay and getting results in 95% faster than industry average. With Talent Partners you are getting a perfected process over 20+ years that’s designed to deliver candidates who are high impact, superior performance driven professionals capable of being ‘game changers’ who can take business results to higher levels aligned with our Client requirements. We have partnered with several companies to help them transform core business and/or business line by filling multiple critical roles in their organizations.
- Success- We successfully finish 97% of every search we work on Vs retained firms finishing 66% of searches they work on and Contingent firms finishing just 33% of what they work on. We have a money back guarantee on our performance.
- Speed- Industry Leading Speed to Solution of 21 days vs the industry average of 60 days. Our clients understand that each month a vacancy goes unfilled, they have a cost exposure.
- Execution & Delivery- We have a swat team of six recruiters assigned to every search to cast a wider and deeper net allowing you a better choice of leading talent and Diversity in each search. Our clients understand that a cost of a mis-hire is very expensive and having quality options is a viable option in mitigating that risk.
- Transparency– Our clients know how we’re doing on their search via our weekly screen shares and their input to the candidates we’re speaking to and what is ultimately the candidate short list.
- ROI– Our search fees are typically ½ of what our competitors charge.
Working with talent is where we got our start, so we like to think we know a thing or two about people. The talent life cycle is ever changing and we keep up with industry news and trends to help our clients to the best of our ability. We leverage insights, research, and experience to share talent strategies to achieve business needs. align culture, and inspire leaders.
No two clients are alike and we work with each and every one of our clients to determine the best operating model to support their business objectives. We make it a point to learn the current structure, talent, culture, and processes to better understand the organizations' strengths and challenges. We identify areas of improvement and then combine industry knowledge and analysis to design customized solutions.
We're here to not only help clients formulate winning strategies, but execute them as well. Our expertise lies in growth, innovation, transformation, and improvement. Our unique strategies created for individual, small and mid-sized clients are designed to efficiently and effectively manage business solutions.
Our clients on the grow are challenged will all the above-named areas and we help them navigate and scale to handle their emerging growth. Whether our clients need help building their sales pipeline or keeping up the operations to support it, our management consulting team delivers the successful solutions.
Interim Contract Hires
In today’s competitive business environment, many employers are turning to contract staffing for special projects, workload fluctuations, and staff shortages. As a result, Interim Executive contract placement is becoming a popular career option for many professionals. These individuals are typically highly experienced and have specific niche expertise; they can often provide new insights and ideas. By filling temporary needs of corporations and organizations, Talent Partners offers a hand-selected team of experienced, talented professionals who are available on short notice to fill a wide range of roles.
Our clients have found that some of main benefits in contract staffing/contract recruitment include:
- Rapid placements due to immediate access to candidates with specific skill sets
- Increase staffing flexibility and scalability
- Reduced hiring risk (investment, productivity loss)
- Outsource human resource issues (workers’ compensation, benefits, etc.)
- Eliminate pre-hire costs (advertising, background checks and screening, etc.)
- The option of temp-to-perm conversions (extended probationary period)
- Maintain budget controls (operating budget vs capital budget)
Contract candidates can competently serve in executive, senior level and mid-profession roles, as well as specialized niche and consultative positions across multiple practice areas. Carefully vetted and qualified, our candidates deliver on a complex blend of functional capabilities, technical proficiencies, education/certifications, real-world experiences, and business acumen.
Our Executive Recruiters partner with clients to find candidates that meet their specific skills and experience, and hiring and cultural expectations. We develop relationships with our hiring managers and their HR departments to personalize our services to their unique characteristics and needs.
With over 25 years of experience, Talent Partners can help you find qualified candidates for permanent placement or interim executive contract hires.
At Talent Partners, this is our other scorecard – the company we keep. We are proud to have partnered with emerging growth and Venture Capital companies, as well as these household named companies below, to help them grow and build leadership through quality talent acquisition.
Talent Partners endorses these links in researching compensation.