SVP Head of Marketing – Remote
Our client is a Workday Services Partner that provides post implementation payroll and related services to Workday customers. They specialize in delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. The company is growing 25% YoY and has roughly $300M in revenue.
Serving as a strategic member of the Executive Leadership Team, this Marketing Leader is the chief evangelist of the company’s brand. They will lead a 30-person marketing team across digital, sales enablement & support, external brand message, SEO, SMM, product development, external communications, business intelligence, analytics, and market research. They will help align marketing with the corporate G2M strategy.
- Provide Leadership of product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the products(s) across all products/services lines and manage the team through execution and operationalizing.
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate product/services strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term.
- Oversee competitive research and technology assessment working closely with Marketing and Research & Development leaders
- With support of Marketing, lead assessments of product/service mix, evaluate market share, conduct competitive analysis and identify new or enhanced service offerings.
- Influence focus on providing exceptional customer services by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Provide guidance to Business Function Leaders in developing customer communication strategies, promotions and materials
- Be key evangelist serving as public face of products/services with the press, market analysists, strategic partners and other industry leaders.
- Partner with the CRO and help them grow to 1B in revenue
Share the Career