Our client helps more than 700 businesses in all 50 states reduce costs by effectively managing HR functions. They help clients with payroll, HR compliance, employee benefits & risk management services, through PEO environments or ASO arrangements.
Eligible candidates will reside in any large metro-USA location. This is a remote opportunity.
- Achieve a quota of 300-350K
- Implement marketing strategies by analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives via forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Project expected sales volume & profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling prices by keeping up to date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitor intelligence
- Attend educational workshops, reviewing publications; leveraging personal networks and/or participating in professional societies to maintain professional & technical knowledge
- The ideal candidate will have strong broker connections
- Base Salary: up to $120K
- Commission: Paid monthly, 20% of administrative revenue for new clients in their first year of service, + residual in 2nd & 3rd year
Share the Career