Our client helps more than 700 businesses in all 50 states reduce costs by effectively managing HR functions. They help clients with payroll, HR compliance, employee benefits & risk management services, through PEO environments or ASO arrangements.
Eligible candidates will reside in any large metro-USA location. This is a remote opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have strong broker connections.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Share the Career