Regional Sales Manager
Our client is one of the first to utilize the newly available Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) and have developed a platform that makes it easy for businesses to give employees pre-tax money they can use to buy their own health insurance plan. They’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to secure broker reseller relationships and drive employer sales through those relationships in their assigned territory.
Their technology and solutions help employers maximize benefit savings, eliminate benefits administration overload, and allows employees to build stronger cultures that foster innovation and job creating growth.
Undergoing rapid expansion, our client is hiring in multiple geographies, including Eastern, Southeastern, Great Lakes, Mountain West, and Texas territories.
- Identifying and securing contracts/relationships with broker resellers within the assigned territory / parameters
- Manage and support Health broker reseller producer relationships; proactively training and supporting them on product updates, prospecting techniques, client presentations, technology demonstrations, quoting, and client contracting.
- Partner with the health service team in ensuring broker resellers are appropriately licensed and appointed to sell the required IFP products within their assigned territory.
- Proactively take the initiative to build and apply knowledge about our products and solutions.
- Assist in improving the competitive position of our product by identifying, tracking, and documenting competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- College degree required.
- Willing to travel up to 4 days (three nights) per week when necessary.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Experience in successfully balancing multiple high priority projects.
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- 2 Years of health and/or ancillary benefits insurance experience preferred.
- Licensed in Accident/Health and Life Insurance preferred.
Share the Career