Regional Sales Director – West Region
Our client is a Workday HCM integration partner. This is Sales Leadership role for someone who is capable of leading a sales team with complex business buying cycles, team sales, and the alignment of service offerings. This individual will be responsible for new customer acquisition strategies within exisiting Workday customers that have had no prior engagement with our client, primarily in the Western region. If you want to team up with a premier growing provider of the Workday ecosystem, let’s schedule a time to explore this opportunity.
This is a remote position for the West Coast.
- Work within the field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, strategic accounts, defined by any new Workday customer.
- Drive complex sales cycles to closure, working closely with other internal teams
- Implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and corresponding services
- Consultative sell to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- Utilize effective selling strategies to successfully position outsourcing in the areas of payroll, benefits administration, HR and finance.
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Workday and company solutions within prospective accounts.
- Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with Workday sales teams in assigned territory
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data. Continuing maintenance of accurate Salesforce data.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the contract sales initiatives in assigned territory.
- Displays a positive attitude to act on challenges for identifying and seizing new opportunities.
- Uses knowledge of business drivers, understanding how strategies/tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
- Is effective in a variety of communication methods; attentive listing and adjustment to fit the audience and message.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations thru positioning views and arguments appropriately to win support.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Partners and works cooperatively with others across the organization and Workday Sales Team to achieve shared objectives.
- Ability to acquire data from multiple sources to accurately analyze, forecast and solve problems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution or relevant work experience in HR services or enterprise software.
- Experience managing a sales team selling Workday
- 10+ years’ experience selling into Large Enterprise organizations of 2,500+ employees
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Familiarity with SaaS architecture.
- Experience selling ERP software, especially HCM solutions.
- Existing relationships with Workday in the assigned region.
Share the Career