Project and Program Manager
Our client manages a 10-year, $1 billion+ contract for the U.S. Department of Energy/ Office of Environmental Management. They are dedicated to making a lasting impact on environmental management, and we are looking for exceptional individuals to join them and help grow their career. This is a high-level Senior Management role.
They are looking for Project and Program Manager to report to the Director of PMO. This Senior Project Manager will provide operations and technical expertise on waste treatment, remediation, packaging, characterization, decontamination, and inventory control.
A majority of work will take place on site with periodic telecommuting and a monthy travel stipend. Relocation assistance is available.
Review operational performance from a regulatory/safety standpoint and formally reports issues
- Present project management related solutions to problems regarding operations,
- engineering, nuclear and industrial safety, and regulatory issues.
- Advise management on work statues, material availability, inventory levels, and potential production or material supply disruptions
- Coordinate activities with quality assurance, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, maintenance and work control departments
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of facility design, engineering, project management, waste management, and nuclear safety requirements.
- Ability to develop and apply advanced principles, concepts and techniques in project management involving environmental services, hazardous waste management services, remediation services, and/or decontamination services.
- Skill and ability to perform critical strategic tasks and to interpret broad strategic requirements and develop and execute plans to satisfy them.
- Ability to have major impact on organizational success and productivity, with extensive latitude for independent judgment
Share the Career