Enterprise Account Executive – North America
Our client is an organization that is pioneering the future of eCommerce Discovery. They are on a mission to make shopping seamless, intuitive, and delightful! They accomplish this by joining the world’s most sophisticated visual AI engine with industry-leading brands and retailers such as Nike, The North Face, American Eagle, and Ashley Home Furniture to power innovation at scale.
They are on the lookout for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of success in global software sales. A passionate, highly intelligent, focused, and well-organized individual, who wants to be part of building the team in North America.
- Manage the full sales cycle: contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in international markets.
- Own consultative sales engagements: dive into prospects challenges and advise on impactful solutions, all while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic valu
- Become a product expert and deliver customer-tailored demonstrations to prospect
- Become an expert in Visual AI and the Retail market; learn how to position the company and educate prospects
- Qualify customer needs and requirements
- Execute sales activities with internal cross-functional teams
- Use SalesForce.com to manage the pipeline and documentation
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement with commitment to a process- driven sales approach
- High level of organization and the ability to work multiple critical opportunities at once
- Have a personality that thrives in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales cycle and dynamic environmen
- Experience with Salesforce.com- a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to work with a global team.
Share the Career