This Account Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients by establishing and building new partnerships within defined areas. New business opportunities are identified through self-research and data-led leads.
If you are passionate about selling an innovative product with tangible value, making an impact, and striving to work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of an early stage startup, this is the role for you.
Location: Hybrid role in the San Francisco Bay area
- Forecasting and revenue generation against strategic focusses and key data-driven opportunities.
- Strong emphasis on structured sales planning and delivery.
- Researching, qualifying and cold calling partners at top tier enterprises in order to open, negotiate and close deals.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients to increase portfolio revenues.
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant B2B inside-sales experience.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/surpassing targets and KPIs, with the capability of consistently handling larger ticket deals.
- Experience in account management and new business relationships.
- Strong communication skills
Share the Career